The Credit U service allows you to send credit to a friend or family member from your phone to theirs. This is a very convenient way to give them credit if alternatives like online top up are unavailable.
- All prepaid account are able to send credit to one another
- Some Postpaid accounts are allowed to send credit to prepaid numbers
- Non-qualifying postpaid customers will receive the following message:
Benefits of Credit U:
- The receiver’s expiration date will be extended
- If the receiver has an outstanding Quick credit balance, it will attempt to clear the amount and the remaining amount will go to their main account.
- You can send Credit to the following markets with Digicel numbers: Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Suriname & Trinidad and Tobago
Choose one of these three ways to get more details:
Step 1: After logging into the MyDigicel App, select the menu “” from the home screen. You will see the below screen
Select “Additional Services”, then “Send Credit”
Step 2: Here you have two options:
- Enter the 11- digit phone number of the person you want to send credit to
- Click “Contacts” to select the person’s name (You can choose this option if the person’s number is stored in your phone).
Once the number is entered, select “Continue”.